BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Schedule


Here is my schedule that I tried to work off of in trying to complete my projects and animation. I did the best of my ability to follow it, but of course, like with any other schedule I did have to make some adjustments along the way!
Since it's just a little hard to read..it'll basically go a lil something like this:

Week 5:
Play around with concept ideas for final.

Week 6:

Start Sketching Ideas for final.

Continue to develope the general concept idea.

Week 7:

Have some more sketches completed

Finish developing the general concept idea.

Week 8:

Finish Premise

Finish the walking puppet and the schedule.

Finish the dialogue piece and have the character sheet done.

Finish the storyboard

Week 9:
Start on the Backgrounds

Finish the backgrounds

Start Animating Each Scene

Week 10:

Keep on working on the things that need to be completed.

Finish up tweeks, and post everything in the dropbox and on blogger.

Have EVERYTHING COMPLETED hopefully…

0 comments: