BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mi Premise!

Well.. the premise of my story is.. good question haha I do konw that I want to include in my project sound but not dialogue, and also try to produce some semi-elaborate backgrounds. My project is going to incorporate something cute and possibly funny, that will then turn into something that will engaged the audience into something a little more serious. I was thinking about doing just a short scene involving a sort of forbidden love scene possibly using like an angel and a human falling in love, or like two people from opposite sides of the battle field falling in love with each other.. but as I'm thinking about it, I dont think I will have the time to really incorporate such a scene. I was also thinking about using a lonely, cute little ghost finding a friend within an abandoned house as well. But like I said, I'm still trying to lay out my story and make sure its do-able. Well, that's my idea so far! If you have the time, you should let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Alex Loayza said...

forbidden love stories are always entertaining...the ghost one sounds really sweet..and you should think of using simple character designs for whatever characters you choose so It will be easier to animate..but then again having a really elaborate background with simple looking characters might contrast too much.. so i guess you'll have to work that out..but your idea so far sounds good! go with it!

Sarah said...

I think their all good ideas but if your going to do the angel/human thing you might want to add a twist to it as that is the basic story line of a really popular legend. If you want to do the battle one, I would try making all the people fighting etc. as general people shapes and then have some close ups showing the details. The ghost idea sounds really fun. You could put scary stuff that maybe the ghost is afraid of and then show that it was all in his/her head when a friend saves him/her. As for really complicated backgrounds with simplistic characters, anime does that all the time, I think if done right it will look really good.

Annisa Adjani said...

Ooooh, a forbidden love... HOW INTRIGUING! :D But... better yet, you're going to make it cute! YEAH! Actually, I've never seen your character designs at all. I would totally love to see some of them. Not putting in a dialogue is a good idea in my opinion.